Sunday, May 11, 2008

So inlove

"You're the best thing about me." - Savage Garden,

"Never thought that love could feel like this, and you changed my world with just one kiss. How can it be that right here with me there's an angel?" - NSYNC,

"God must have spent a little more time on you"

"I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for. You can take me to the skies, because it's like being lost in heaven when I'm lost in your eyes."

"Even when I pour my heart out to you, I'm not sure it shows: that I love you more than you'll ever know."

"Finally I have found a place into which I fit perfectly, safely, and securely with no doubts, fears, sadness, or tears. This place is filled with happiness and laughter, yet it is spacious enough to allow me the freedom to move around, to live my life, and to be myself. This wonderful place, which I never believed really existed, I have found finally in your arms, in your heart, in your love."

"Once I thought my innocence was gone. Now I know that happiness goes on. That's where you found me when you put your arms around me. I haven't been there for the longest time." - Billy Joel

"I'm that voice you're hearing in the hall, and the greatest miracle of all is how I need you and how you needed me too." - Billy Joel,

"There are just those times when you give me that look and no one else may see it, but when you look at me that way, my heart just melts, and I know you're the one." - Kate Tierney

"Every time you kiss me, I can't help but think: this is what I've waited for my whole life."

"I love every little thing about him. The good and the bad. They all make up him, and he's all I want." - Jacqueline Kelly

"Falling asleep in your arms and waking to your smile was a dream-come-true. I want that... forever." - Jacqueline Kelly

"There's a secret word to which the doors of my heart are always open. It's your name." - Ashleigh Briliant "

'I love you' means that I accept you for the person that you are and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I do not expect perfection from you-just as you do not expect it from me. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down-not just when you're fun to be with. 'I love you' means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them-asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping that you feel the same way for me."

"Someday when I'm awfully low and the world is cold, I'll feel aglow just thinking of you." - Frank Sinatra, "the way you look tonight"

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I first met you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you I was afraid to kiss you. When I first kissed you I was afraid to love you. When I first loved you, I was afraid to lose you."

"I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay."

"I love him not for what he is, but for what I am when I am with him; I love him for the part of me that he brings out."

"Every night when I lay down, I thank God for you and ask for nothing but one more day."

"Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning; I definitely have the sensation of belonging there." - E.B. White "God bless the broken road that led me to you." - Melodie Crittenden, "broken road"

"As long as there's two of us, we've got the world and all its charms, and when the world is through with us, we've got each other's arms."

"Maybe nothing lasts forever-not the mountains nor the sea, but the times we had together, they will always be with me."

"I know I'm not the most beautiful girl alive or the smartest girl alive, but I do know I'm the luckiest girl alive because I have you."

"I told you that I loved you, and my heart stopped-not because I was saying it for the first time, but because I knew I meant it more than anything."

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."

"I never knew something was missing in my life until you came along and filled all the empty spaces in my heart."

"I know that, somehow, every step I've taken since the moment I first learned how to walk was a step toward finding you."

"When you touched my hand for the first time, I wanted nothing more than to hold it forever."

"And I can't help but think: this is EXACTLY what I've been waiting for my whole life."

"You're something between a dream and a miracle." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you. Whatever it takes, I will stay here with you. Take you to the good times; see it through the bad times; whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do. Let 'em say we're crazy-what do they know? Put your arms around me baby, don't ever let go. Let the world around us just fall apart. Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heart." - Jefferson Starship, "nothing's gonna stop us now"

"I don't love you cause you're perfect-I love you cause you're perfect for me."

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."

"I've always been curious; needing someone serious; looking for someone that loves like me. But the day I stopped my search, it seems you were put on this earth to show me everything I could not see."

"I'll drop a tear in the ocean and when you find it, I'll stop loving you."

"For love I'd do anything; for you-I'd do more."

"It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak, all you can do is smile, and it can make my day, and that's how I remember my reasons for loving you."

"Why is it that every time I see you, my love grows a little stronger but your memory leaves my stomach churning?"

"I don't want anyone else to get the chance to realize how amazing you are." - Justin

"I wish you could feel what I feel in my heart-then you would know truly how much I love you."

"You know that place between sleep and awake where you're still dreaming? That's where I will always think of you." - Peter Pan

"Heart's change, I know they do, but a part of this heart will always belong to you."

"I'll risk everything I have, I'll fight 'til I bleed, give you my life, if that's what you need." - Celine Dion,

"What it takes" "When you smiled, you had my undivided attention. When you laughed, you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried, you had my urge to hold you, and when you said that you loved me, you had my heart forever."

"How do I know I love you? It's a feeling I can't hide. It's the way I always miss you when you're not by my side. It's the warmth I feel whenever I stop and think of you, and the happiness I get from the sweet things you do. I know I love you in a hundred different ways. With all my heart, I will love you all my days."

"He doesn't make sense. I don't make sense. But together, we make sense." - Untamed Heart

"Sometimes I think my life is a fantasy. I'm only a child, and I've found my one true love."

"The stars in the sky represent the reasons I love you, and when the bright skies of day cover them up, the sunrays whisper them into your heart."

No comments: