Sunday, May 11, 2008

Love Triangle

"Maybe I'm so caught up in getting over him I don't notice the perfect person that is sitting right in front of me, actually I'm starting to think he is standing up and doing a dance."

"He can never truly be yours, because he carries around a piece of me."

"I think God makes more than one soulmate for every person, and the one you live your life with is just the one you met first. Yeah well, I have a problem. I met all of mine at once."

"She can't love you like I can. All her love just can't compare to what we had. She can't touch you like I do. Cause when she's touching you, I bet you're pretending it's me and you. And there's no way her love was as good as mine. And there's no reason for you to waste your time." - Destiny's Child

"I die inside a little more each time you replace me."

"It's weird how one moment I want you to be with me and only me and one moment I am totally okay seeing you with another girl, maybe its love or maybe its just plain old jealousy. Remember? I used to be the girl you were with, the one you held in your arms, the girl you would do anything for, and now that it's gone, I'm lost and confused."

"What's wrong with me? It's like I want you when I can't have you, and now that I can have you, I don't want you."

"You're in love. That's the way it should be, because I want you to be happy. You're in love, and I know you're not in love with me." - Wilson Phillips

"I understand that there is nothing I can do. I can't be what he needs as long as he needs you."

"I can't get enough of him. Even though he's with her. My heart still skips a beat when he calls. I absolutely love it when he says my name. His big beautiful brown eyes still put me in a trance. No matter what he puts me through... for some odd reason... I'm never gonna leave. I can't give up."

"I like him. But I loved you. I was so in love with you. I let you go because I had to. Because it hurt too much. I needed to be able to look at you and still see this great guy that was trustworthy and understanding. I needed to be able to look at you and see my best friend, not just another person who let me down. I moved on, yes, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten. And that doesn't mean that I won't be here anymore if you ever want to come back." - Sarah Logan

"When another girl steals your guy, there is no better revenge than to let her have him."

"Sitting there wedged between my dream girl and my significant other, one thought kept rolling back and forth through my mind: 'Dear God, what have I done?'" - The Wonder Years

"Do you still love me? I won't tell her if you do."

"You may hold his hand, but I hold his heart, and there are strings attached. And some days I think that if I pulled on one of those strings, he just might come running."

"When you look into her eyes, when you tell her you love her, does it send a shiver up your body that makes you think of me?"

"I want you to know that I'm happy for you. I wish nothing but the best for you both." - Alanis Morissette

"She can't treat you the way I can, because if she could, you wouldn't have kept coming back to me." - Cynthia

"You thought you had him, you thought he was yours but that's funny 'cause he don't go for whores!"

"First I cried cause you wanted her over me. Then I laughed cause damn she's ugly."

"I refused to let her have you. I tried everything in my power to get you back in my arms. But it just wasn't enough to pull you away from hers." - JoAnne Golden

"I got to have you for one night ... somewhere, I should be content with that. But I'm not. She gets to spend the rest of her life with you, and I got a few hours. Where is the fairness in that?" - Joanne Golden

"I thought that I could reach out to him. Like, maybe, in some way, he could hear what I was thinking. But he just turned away. And he kissed her. And I've never been more hurt in my life." - Joanne Golden

"I don't know, for a while, I had this tiny smidge of hope that one day, we'd be together again. But, last night, when we talked...I knew. I just knew you were in love with her. The kind of love that stays forever...now all I'm left with is a broken heart and shattered hopes and dreams." - Joanne Golden

"Sometimes I wonder if I just faked our whole relationship...if he ever really did love me....if I ever really did know the feeling of how it felt to be loved and to love....maybe I just made the whole thing out to be more than it was. Because he's with her now. He's been with her for 4 months. and my dreams and hopes of love are suddenly shattered....because I know now that when I call out his name at night....he's calling out hers....and there's nothing in the world that hurts more....than knowing the only man I've ever loved....is out there loving someone else." - JoAnne Golden

"You knew you loved me the minute you laid eyes on me, that's what terrifies you so much, because now you're walking down that aisle with someone who doesn't even compare to who I am. Whose relationship with you doesn't even compare to what we were. Someone who you don't love. You can try and try to convince yourself you guys belong together, but I seen it in your eyes that night. I seen it in your eyes every night we were together. And I know you couldn't possibly have that with anyone else. Call me a dreamer, I don't care.... because I know the truth. You don't love her, the way you loved me." - JoAnne Golden

"So maybe things between us were too good, ya know? Maybe we reached the point where things couldn't get any better...so they just had to get worse... and maybe that's why you left me for her. Maybe things between you guys were always rocky....maybe you liked it like that. Or maybe, maybe I just wasn't enough." - JoAnne Golden

"He killed a part of me that I thought was impossible for anyone to get to. A place in my heart I never thought I'd surrender. But I gave in. I weakened myself with one stare into his eyes. Those eyes that used to only look at me. Now, are looking at her. And I lost the only bit of heart I had left. Now, I can truly say I've lost everything." - JoAnne Golden

"That night didn't mean anything to you. You're still with her. And it's never going to change. You love her. And I knew you did...yet, I still surrendered myself to your embrace. Devouring every word you said....believing you still loved me, and you regretted being with her. But, it's not true. Because, things haven't changed like you promised. It didn't go from her to me. You stayed with her, and, even though you'll never admit it -- you want to. I'm not even an obstacle. You've broken every promise you've ever made me....why did I think this time would be any different? Well, I'll do you a favor... I'll let you go so you can be with her. Don't even worry about me. I was just good for that one night." - Joanne Golden

"And I know I have him now, he's great -- but he's not you, he'll never be you. And I thought if I could just pretend I was over you.....I could handle it. But you know what? I can't." - JoAnne Golden

"I love you still, you know that. But my heart's been shattered. And every piece of it was clinging to its ground when you walked out of my life. But now, I've finally got it all together again. And a piece of it will always belong to you, but now it belongs to another person. Someone true and trustworthy. Someone you weren't." - JoAnne Golden

"I'm not going to say it doesn't hurt me to see you with her -- to know I've been replaced.... but I will say, I've gotten better at accepting it. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to. I think it's because I've realized -- she's not who I am. And she doesn't compare. And I know... somewhere down the road, you'll realize that, too." - Joanne Golden

"You know what I think hurts the most? The feeling of being replaced. It's like no matter what you did, it wasn't enough. And no matter what you do to try and capture their heart again, doesn't seem to work. And you're suddenly left thinking that you'll never be enough. And a sudden sadness captures your heart that never really leaves." - Joanne Golden

"It seems a little sad that I was the girl whose only purpose was to help you find out who you're really in love with." - Dawson's Creek

"Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place? When you turn around can you recognize my face? You used to love me, you used to love me...but that's not the case, everything's not okay." - Avril Lavigne

"You think you can just walk back in my life now that you guys are through? No I don't think so. I've moved on." - Joanne Golden

"I've waited for you two to be over since you've basically been together. And now that you finally are . . . I want nothing to do with you." - Joanne Golden

"I've always been a big believer in fate; always knew what one sign meant. but, I'm with him now. And even though, if it would have been with ANYONE ELSE, I would have just known that it was a sign we were meant to be together....I can't think that with him. I mean, I love him." - Joanne Golden

"Everyone says I'm growing up too fast. Can't hardly feel the things I'm running passed. Everything's such a blur, since you've walked away from her . . . I feel like I can't breathe. This pain's succumbing me. I try and walk away, only to get knocked back down. I'm up in the sky, only wanting to touch the ground." - Joanne Golden

"Me and him are a memory. Him and her are a reality." - Katie Holmes

"I want to be happy because he is happy. But how can I be happy knowing that I'm not the one making him smile?"

"How do I love a boy who's attached, when I know him and that girl are simply mismatched?"

"I've been living in a dream that seems so real... last night I find a lover undercover in my sheets, didn't get outta bed for weeks... Romeo's got nothin on me." - K.G.B.

"Do you know how much it kills me every time I see her look at you? Every time I hear her say your name, for Christ's sake? But no matter how much it tears me up inside, the one thing I want right now is for you to get over your shit and be with her, because she needs you right now and whether you like it or not, you need her, too." - Here on Earth

"It's not like I wanted to be the one holding your hand or anything, I just didn't want her holding it." - Dawson's Creek

"So I told you that I was happy for you and given the chance I'd lie again, just to see you smile. I'd do anything that you wanted me to, when all is said and done I'd never count the cost, it's worth all that's lost, just to see you smile."

"if he was in my shoes for two seconds, he would feel what its like to be me, he would feel what its like to think of him always, to care for him uncontrollably and to be totally in love with him, after those two seconds he'd have no choice but to feel the same. on the other hand, if I was in his shoes for two seconds, I'd know how much he likes her and how much he doesn't feel the same for me."

"Jealousy is a funny thing. I never considered myself a jealous person but you're bringing out traits in myself I never knew. The ways she has you, that makes me jealous. The way you hug her, that makes me jealous. The way you love and kiss her, that makes me jealous."

"She's got you dancing on your toes like a puppet, and I cant even grasp one string."

"It was a slap in the face, how quickly I was replaced. Are you thinking of me when you fuck her?" - Alanis Morissette

"The only thing I'm scared of...is that you might love him more than me." - Pearl Harbor

No comments: