Sunday, May 11, 2008

Heartbroken Thoughts

"Now I'm crying. Isn't that what you want? And I'm trying to live life on my own, but I won't."

"Just another sad love song back in my brain, like crazy. I guess I'm all torn up. Fast or slow, it just doesn't let go or shape me, and it's all because of you." - Toni Braxton

"Everyone told me it wouldn't last, that one day we would go our own separate ways. I didn't listen. They told me I would only get hurt and I shouldn't stay.. I still didn't listen. But now, as our relationship is ending, I really wish that I would of listened to my friends, because if I did, I wouldn't be hurting like I am now."

"There's no other way to say it except, you hurt me. You lied, when you promised you wouldn't. You treated me like I wasn't going to care about it. Why? What did I do for you to think that I deserved to be hurt?" - Erin Michelle

"There was a time when I was so blind.. blinded by the love that you gave to me. Little did I know.. it was all a lie.. just a fun game for you to play. You showed me things that people never showed me before, you took me places no one has taken me.. and you finally healed that broken heart that I received from my last love. Everything was perfect.. or so it seemed. But before I could blink my eyes, everything was falling apart. It wasn't the same.."

"You did it again. You broke my heart again. You promised you wouldn't do that. Promised you'd always be here for me. Promised you'd never hurt me. And I trusted you. Again. I was really stupid wasn't I?" - Jacqueline Kelly

"Pride can stand a thousand trials, the strong will never fall. But watching stars without you, my soul cried." - Des'ree

"There's no love like lost love, and no pain like a broken heart. There's no love like you and me, and no loss like us apart." - Ben Harper

"All the world is a stage, and everyone has a part. But how was I to know which way the story'd go, how was I to know you'd break my heart?" - Madonna

"I'm gonna smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's just a dream, and pretend he's not hurting me."

"A thousand words couldn't bring you back, I know because I've tried. Neither could a thousand tears, I know because I've cried. You left behind a broken heart and happy memories too. But I never wanted memories, I only wanted you."

"Anyone else want to break my heart?"

"My sixteenth birthday. A day I have waited for for so long. And I'm sitting here crying over you." - Michelle Burns

"Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby? Right now I feel invisible to you. Like I'm not real. Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you? Why'd you turn away?" - Avril Lavigne

"You killed me. I can't even pretend to be happy anymore. It's not worth pretending." - Michelle Burns

"I'm simply a girl in love. Well, that's what I used to think. But now I know that I'm just a girl who was charmed by a boy then used and left behind." - Michelle Burns

"So maybe you were special, and maybe you were supposed to be the one, but then again maybe you were just like the rest of them, only you took my heart with you when you left."

"I used to smile when I told people you were mine, but now I can't even smile and say your name at the same time."

"I want to be happy because he is happy. But how can I be happy knowing that I'm not the one making him smile?"

"But it ain't true. It takes what it takes and sometimes we get too smart too late. One more heartache for me. Another night in misery." - Pink

"Without you I'm not okay.. without you I've lost my way... my hearts stuck in second place....without you." - Dixie Chicks

"I know I have a heart because I can feel it breaking." - Wizard of Oz

"If I had the power to take my heart right out of my chest and show you how many pieces you broke it into, would that at least ruin your day?"

"I'm so tired of you confusing me. Really I am. And its like each time I feel that I've made a little progress with moving on, you do something like hugging me and saying you love me. Please just stop paying your games with me. don't get me thinking there's a chance when all you really want is to reassure yourself that I still love you. it hurts me, because I do still love you. damn you for not letting me go. Stop holding onto my heart. I was nice enough to give it to you, can't you be nice enough to return it now that you're done using it?"

"Somehow the conversation mentioned your name. And someone asked if I knew you. Looking away I thought of all the times we had together; sharing laughter, tears, jokes, and tons more. And then, without explanation you were gone. I looked to where they were waiting for an answer, and then said softly, 'Once, I thought I did.'" **"You told me that you loved me, I started tearing down those walls. I really started to trust you but you set me up to take the fall." - the ataris,

"broken promise ring"

"My heart fell out of my pocket today, into this puddle, so he picked it up, brushed it and tore it apart again. And all I could do was stand there and watch."

"I've made it through a lot, but only because I've always had his love to count on to be there for me through it all. Now that I've lost that, I'm lost and alone and I don't think I'll make it this time." - Michelle

"Am I mad at you? That's your main concern after shattering my whole world? Mad For what? for breaking my heart? All the lies? Maybe for letting me put all my trust in you only to be betray the decency to tell me to my face?? how about the fact that you didn't even care the way you think its crazy that I'm crying over it, cause you think breaking up is no big deal? Am I mad? No. more like crushed. Did I ever even really know you?" "I hope that you're ok even though I'm dying." - Saves The Day

"This is where I say I've had enough and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now. A walking open wound, a trophy display of bruises and I don't believe that I'm getting any better, any better." - dashboard confessional, "saints and sailors"

"This is the hard part. I'm supposed to sit here beside you and pretend like I don't feel anything for you. I'm supposed to pretend like I'm happy for you. I'm tired of pretending." - Michelle Burns

"I hear his name and shiver. His voice reaches my ears and my heart breaks. I'm empty and alone and the only one who can comfort me is the only one who does not care."

"I told you I'd never say good-bye, now I'm slipping on the tears you've made me cry. Why does it come as a surprise? To think, I was so naive. Maybe it didn't mean anything to you, but it meant everything to me."

"Some hearts are broken and mended, others are shattered or torn, although it was never intended, for love is eternally sworn, I've cried and prayed and pleaded, for that love to hold its ground. Hope was all I needed, and pain was all I found." - Brennan Hill

"Before I met you, I was always considered the strong one, the one who never got hurt; I could do anything and never fall. I felt like I was the epitome of invincibility; of confidence. Now you've come along, you've broken my heart, and you've shaken me from that really strong foundation that I had spent years constructing. I found out more about myself than I ever had before. I found that my foundation wasn't as strong as I thought it was -- I found that love isn't all it's cracked up to be -- and I found that this time, maybe I won't be able to get back up quite so easily."

"If this is just a crush, then I don't know what I would do if the real thing happened." - Chasing Amy

"I always said I'd never cry over you, but it's hard to hold back tears when your worst fears come true."

"You know how you told me my heart would get broken a thousand times in my life? Well there goes heartbreak number one." - Dawson's Creek

"I want to cry, really I do but I guess I just don't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that you hurt me....once again." - Allison Mosher

"Being with you is like taking me to the top of a hill, showing me the world, and then marching me back down, saying, 'look, this is what you can't have!'"

"Somehow the conversation mentioned your name. And someone asked if I knew you. Looking away I thought of all the times we had together; sharing laughter, tears, jokes, and tons more. And then, without explanation you were gone. I looked to where they were waiting for an answer, and then said softly, 'Once, I thought I did.'"

"I hear his name and shiver. His voice reaches my ears and my heart breaks. I'm empty and alone and the only one who can comfort me is the only one who does not care."

"I'm not sure why everything is so lonely this year. Maybe because always before I've been drunk on love, but now... now I'm hung over on heartbreak." - Michelle Burns

"I told you I'd never say good-bye, now I'm slipping on the tears you've made me cry. Why does it come as a surprise? To think, I was so naive. Maybe it didn't mean anything to you, but it meant everything to me."

"I just believe that maybe he isn't the lifelong best friend that I once thought he was. If what we had was as strong as we say it was, he wouldn't have been able to take back the things he said. But maybe that's just it.. maybe he really didn't mean what he said, maybe it wasn't what I thought it was. But I don't think I'll ever know, and that's what hurts the most." - Allison

"Before I met you, I was always considered the strong one, the one who never got hurt; I could do anything and never fall. I felt like I was the epitome of invincibility; of confidence. Now you've come along, you've broken my heart, and you've shaken me from that really strong foundation that I had spent years constructing. I found out more about myself than I ever had before. I found that my foundation wasn't as strong as I thought it was -- I found that love isn't all it's cracked up to be -- and I found that this time, maybe I won't be able to get back up quite so easily."

"People ask me why I sleep so much... why I love to dream. Well, it's not hard to see. In my dreams, I get to be happy. I get to be with my baby, loving each other with no limits, and just living life the way I want it. Then I wake to reality of misery and depression. Who wouldn't want to dream?"

"If I'd have known the way that this would end, if I'd have read the last page first, if I'd have had the strength to walk away, if I'd have known how this would hurt, I would have loved you anyway, I'd do it all the same, not a second I would change, not a touch that I would trade, had I known my heart would break, I'd have loved you anyway." - Trisha Yearwood

"Once I swore I would die for you, but I never meant like this." - Stabbing Westward

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really good dear

✖ ŋuмb ✖ said...

Aww..This is really good! ^^..luffed it! <33

Unknown said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

liliosa_g said...

my world is falling apart... the agony is spreading inside me. it's killing the remaining emotion left... - liliosa_g