Sunday, May 11, 2008

Confused Love

"Why out of all the people in this world, why did you set your sights and single out this girl? Oh, why did you have to go and make me love you?" - jessica andrews,

"why'd you have to go and make me love you"

"Sometimes I wonder who he's picturing when he looks at me and smiles."

"Do you know how confusing you are? You're the most confusing person in the world....sometimes you confuse me so much I get confused about why I'm still so crazy about you." - Allison Mosher

"Love held too lightly will fly away, held to tightly will die away. Lightly, tightly... how will I know, whether I'm killing you or letting you go?" "Is this love baby? or is it just confusion?" - Jimi Hendrix

"Are you here because you need someone or because you need me?" - Say Anything

"You're not my friend, friends don't look at each other like we do, you're not my friend, friends don't touch each other the way we do, you're not my friend, friends don't kiss like we do, so then what are you?" - Allison Mosher

"We ended this remember? We ended all we ever had as more than friends... so why did we just kiss?" - Allison Mosher

"Love is blind and so unkind... I never can make up my mind! I undo the thought from my head, forgetting all you ever said. Today it's you, tomorrow someone else, maybe I'm just better off by myself!" - The Ataris

"I don't know what to do but I'm never giving up on you." - Warrant

"I don't know if I want to go down this road again, last time it was filled with pot holes, filled with bumps, it wasn't a smooth ride, and as far as I know nothing has changed....it'll still lead to the same place it did before...I'll still end up at a dead end with a broken heart." - Brittaney Thayer Hruby

"I can handle being his friend.. and I can handle being more.. it's just which one that really gets to me."

"I don't love him. I don't know that I ever have or ever will...but when I'm with him I can't seem to remember that."

"The only thing I don't wanna miss is being with you. How could you not know that by now?" - Party of Five

"You tell me at my engagement party that I should think twice about getting married. I can't just forget that. Why would you say this now?" - Party of Five

"Was it ever just about us? You know, you and me? Because a person could feel like they just served their purpose." - Roswell

"Is this the way things are gonna be between us from now on?" - Roswell

"He's mine. You should have seen his face when he apologized to me. His eyes were practically begging me to take his sorry ass back. I have so landed him for once and for all...I think." - Roswell

"You're taking up all the space in my head with all the things that we could do, and all the things that could be said. It's hard for me to try and understand the way I feel about you and the way it made me feel to hold your hand." - MXPX

"If I just simply loved you I would know what to do, but then you had to go and lie to me, so now I love you and I hate you, so my plans are all screwed up." - Kaitlyn

"And I don't understand by the way you look at me, why we can't be together."

"My head keeps telling me never and my heart keeps saying forever."

"I don't love him. I don't know that I ever have or ever will... but when I'm with him I can't seem to remember that."

"How can you say that you love me, when the world around you is changing?" - New Found Glory

"You don't know.. you don't know what he can do to me. Against any resolution I have not to fall in love with him, he always somehow gets past my guard and makes me do it. And it always ends up breaking me, and driving us further apart. My mind is constantly screaming, 'DON'T FALL FOR HIM!'...but my heart always whispers, 'maybe this time it'll work out'.. and I can't help it, I hate him so much for making me feel this way, but I know I would die if he didn't."

"it does mean more, Joey! It-- I mean, it--it means everything to me. I-- I don't know what it means to you." - Dawson's Creek

"and i might let you off easy; yeah i might lead you on. i might wait for you to look for me, and then i might be gone." - ani difranco, 'shy' "i see you and i'm so perplexed." - ani difranco, 'untouchable face'

"After we started dating, when you found out about me... and my past... why did that scare you so much?" - dawson's creek

"You don't think this whole situation makes me feel awful. Tonight, when I kissed you. I never felt happier and worse all at the same time." - dawson's creek

"I'm fine when I'm in your arms but I'm so confused and lost when I'm not.." - Cait

"maybe this could work, maybe he could grow on me." - Mr. Maybe by Jane Green

"Your love gives me a heart confusion." - Fiona Apple, 'The First Taste'

"You have this way of meaning everything and nothing to me at the same time." - maroon 5

"I should have known better than to breathe you in the first time. I held you there for just a second but the mistake was mine. Now I can't take my hands off you. I can't keep my hands off of you. I thought I'd only hold you once more then I thought I'd let you go. I thought once would be enough but I guess that wasn't, so now I need you every day I need you more and more."

"Yeah, she doesn't think we're gonna make it but when I'm home we're sleeping naked and we pretend that we're in love. It was different when we thought that we wanted the same thing; everything was figured out. Now it doesn't make much sense." - Lit

"Oh...and I met a boy. He was very cute and very nice, and things were going very well right up until the moment he said... I think I'm in love with you." - Dawson's Creek

"Now you've got my tongue all twisted. You've got me all strung out. I'm lining up the pieces of my heart on the kitchen floor. Is that what love is?" - jann arden, 'i'm not your lover'

"All my friends say I should leave you alone, you've got a heart like stone and a wandering eye, and I know that they're right. I could make up my mind not to see you again, but you move through my dreams like the wind, it's no good to pretend that it won't happen again, because it'll happen again. Some fools never learn, and baby I tried but I'm just not that strong, yes I knew all along, but that's not enough, I was falling in love."

"I'm not sure I'll ever see the day I'm not confused." - ultimate fakebook, "circus horrors"

"Even though you left me by myself, do I want you back?" - all-american rejects,

"don't leave me"

"So I'll hit the pavement. it's gotta be better than waiting and pushing you far away cause I'm scared. So I'll take my chances and head on my way up there. 'Cause turning to you is like falling in love when you're ten." - dashboard confessional, "living in your letters"

"It's hard to explain how I am getting by on so little from you. It's hard to believe that I would let myself get so wrapped in you." - dashboard confessional,

"ender will save us all"

"And you smile like a saint but you curse like a sailor and your eyes say the joke's on me." -dashboard confessional, "saints and sailors"

"Maybe it's love, but it's like you said, 'Love is like a role that we play.'" - dashboard confessional, "the ghost of a good thing"

"why would you say all those love things when you knew you'd leave?" - letters to cleo, "alouette & me"

"I wanna know why I pick myself up off the ground to have you knock me back down again and again." - letters to cleo, "cruel to be kind"

"You say your love is bonafide, but that don't coincide with the things that you do." - letters to cleo, "cruel to be kind"

"Sometimes I would rather cut your lips right off your face than kiss them goodnight." - story of the year, "in her bedroom"

"So honestly, how could you say those things when you know they don't mean anything?" - taking back sunday, "bike scene"

No comments: