Sunday, May 11, 2008

Comforting Notes of Love

"When I lose my ground I can always remember: this is my reason; you are my reason to stay."

"When I'm crashing through the madness not sure who I'm supposed to be. When I'm caught up in the darkness, it's your hand that's leading me. You bring me back to solid ground." - Carrie Underwood, "

"From some dark alley in my mind you made a hidden dream unwind; turned my stumbling blocks to stepping stones." - Leann Rimes,

"I'll get even with you"

"When the odds were against me and I was lost with no will to go on, you wrapped your loving arms around my heart, took my losin' hand and led me home." - Leann Rimes,

"Thought no one could ever tame me and no chains could tie me down, but your love put my feet back on the ground." - Martina McBride, "walk the line"

"With a tender touch you tamed me, and I'll never be the same. 'Cause your love led my heart back home again." - Martina McBride, "walk the line"

"You know I'll always take care of you. Whatever's happened. Whatever might've been done, it doesn't matter. Nobody's gonna hurt you. Nobody gets to ask. I won't allow it. You're safe with me." - Hollywoodland

"I'm not that good of a person, I make mistakes and I have regrets. I laugh way too loud and things just seem to get to me. Basically, I'm saying that I'm not perfect, but when I'm with you, it doesn't matter, because you just seem to make me smile."

"And even when the times were hard, you were there to let me know that I'd get through."

"And all I can say is you saved me."

"I feared my heart would beat in secrecy; I faced the nights alone. Oh, how could I have known that all my life I only needed you?" - mike reno and ann wilson, "almost paradise"

"I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel cause I taste it on your lips." -David Gray

"When I didn't need anyone, I needed you." "

It's amazing how all this can be happening. I mean, my whole life is falling apart and yet, every time I talk to him, I stop feeling sorry for myself, and I begin to smile. He always has that effect over me." "He can make the pain go away with just a smile."

"When I hear you say that you are a nobody, I just want to hold you and tell you how much of a somebody you are to me."

"If you are the desert, I'll be the sea. If you ever hunger, hunger for me. Whatever you ask for, that's what I'll be. So when you remember the ones who have lied, who said that they cared but then laughed as you cried, beautiful darling, don't think of me, because all I ever wanted is in your eyes."

"When I'm with you, somehow I know there's nothing I can't do." - ultimate Fakebook,

"when I'm with you, I'm ok"

"How can I make you see that you can't lose me? Cause I'm still in love and want you for forever-forever." - ultimate Fakebook, "forever, forever"

"Don't you know I could give you the world? Just say that you want it. It's yours. And when it sets you free with nothin' to believe, just remember girl, that I'll be yours." - ultimate Fakebook, "forever, forever"

"You get me when nobody understands." - Michelle branch, "you get me"

"When none of the pieces fit, you make sense of it." - Michelle branch, "you get me"

"You're in my heart; the only light that shines there in the dark." - Michelle branch, "you set me free"

"When you're all alone, and you need a light; someone to guide you through the night, just remember that I am here to hold you close and dry your tears." - Michelle branch, "I'll always be right there"

"It's been a bad day-another bad day-and all I wanna do is look at you and know I'm okay." - something corporate, "bad day"

"And I'm so glad you were there for me to fall back on." - Jacqueline Kelly "

'what I'm trying to say is that you are there, in everything I am, in everything I've ever done, and looking back, I know that I should have told you how much you've always meant to me.'" - The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

"'Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.'" - Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks

"All my life I've waited, and I've been afraid and I wondered if I'd find someone to share my life. Every day I prayed and every night I searched in every stranger's eyes for some kind of sign. Me and my heart wishin' in the dark tryin' to believe in a sky full of stars. I was waiting for you. A million empty days, too much time and space. Every tear I cried, every lonely night, I was waiting for you." - Jessica Andrews, "now"

"I don't know how I was living until you came in my life. I always knew there was something wrong then you came along; baby, you made it right." - Amanda Marshall, "if I didn't have you"

"I was alone in the silence 'til I was hearing your voice. I couldn't see my way clear until you parted the clouds and you gave me a choice. I couldn't pick up the pieces 'til I was falling apart. I didn't know I was bleeding 'til your love fixed this hole, baby, here in my heart." - Amanda Marshall, "if I didn't have you"

"You're what kept me alive. The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile. The touch of your skin. Your lips. Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same: it's you. I want to be with you." - Roswell

"That's why I wanted to see you. You're a touchstone. You take me back to this nice, safe place where crushes never end and hearts can't be broken." - Dawson's Creek

"When I lost faith, you believed in me. When I stumbled, you were right there. For every act of love you've done, I owe you one. Whenever the road is too long, whenever the wind is too strong, wherever this journey may lead to, I will be there for you, oh yes I will be there for you." - Jessica Andrews, "I will be there"

"I have always believed in you. I mean you're the most extraordinary talented person that I've ever met. I'm your biggest fan." - Dawson's Creek

"When I didn't need anyone, I needed you." "When you're weary, feeling small; when there are tears in your eyes, I'll dry them all." - Simon and Garfunkel, "bridge over troubled water"

"Wish I could make you believe in all that you are. You don't have to be everything to everyone-everybody's number one. Cause baby, you're everything to me." "He really does make everything okay." - Jacqueline Kelly "Why is it everyone looks at him and doesn't see how wonderful he is? Because I saw it the first time I laid eyes on him. I don't think I knew it then, but I guess I was falling in love." -Kim

"If your day is bad, and everything is wrong it seems, close your eyes, and fall asleep, and meet me in your dreams."

"You're there when I cry and laugh, that's why I call you my other half."

"The same wall that shuts others out is the same wall that shuts you in." "It's always better when I cry in your arms."

"You'll never be a nobody, because you'll always be a somebody to me."

"Before I met you, my life was a mess. I was scared, lonely, and full of sadness."

"If you could see the you that I see when I see you're seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently. Believe me."

"I wish I was a camera sometimes so I could take your picture with my mind and put it in a frame for you to see how beautiful you really are to me."

"You could always make me laugh, you listened to my pain, you turned my nights into sunshine when my days had often been rain." - Dave Whitaker

"True love means: I will stand by you, support you, and love you no matter what distance lies between us."

No comments: